- March 2, 2020 Supply Update: Florida is scheduled to start new squash fields toward the end of next week; unfortunately, that is not helping the current situation.
- February 24, 2020 Supply Update: Availability and quality of zucchini is improving each week but, unfortunately, yellow continues to struggle.
- February 17, 2020 Supply Update: Squash availability from Florida continues to get better, but volume is still not enough to meet the demand.
- February 10, 2020 Supply Update: Father Sam’s Bakery Premium Organic Tortillas / Wraps
- February 3, 2020 Supply Update: Cabbage is being harvested in several areas currently and they’re growing more than they can sell.
- January 27, 2020 Supply Update: An interesting new development has occurred in Georgia as they have begun harvesting satsuma mandarins
- January 20, 2020 Supply Update: Florida is harvesting light supplies right now and there’s just not enough to go around and fill demand.
- January 13, 2020 Supply Update: Tomatoes remain extremely tight with wet weather in Mexico causing big time shortages.
- December 30, 2019 Supply Update: Happy New Year! Make sure you stock up on your Collard Greens for good luck in the New Year! We have plenty on hand for you!
- December 16, 2019 Supply Update: From Driscoll, explaining the strawberry shortages we’ve been seeing….”Our overall forecast…
- December 9, 2019 Supply Update: Cold weather in Florida slowed down corn production and has caused gaps in supply in many areas.
- November 25th, 2019 Supply Update: Georgia didn’t freeze but quality is suffering greatly on most vegetables and there’s a sudden shortage of product.
- November 18th, 2019 Supply Update: Avocados are at rock bottom prices right now – quality is excellent and prices are too!
- November 11th, 2019 Supply Update: Eggs are continuing their climb in anticipation for the pull of the holidays.
- November 4th, 2019 Supply Update: Almost all east coast vegetables are plentiful and gorgeous right now.
Divisions of Ford’s Produce Co., Inc.
Let us save you money by cutting your produce.
Bone Suckin’ Sauce, Fire Dancer Jalapeno Nuts, Wine Nuts, Fruit Baskets and more!
Grown Here, Not Flown Here.