- August 10th, 2020 Supply Update: We’ve moved to local tomatoes and watermelons as these crops really do well in the heat every summer.
- August 3rd, 2020 Supply Update: Onion farmers are beginning their seasons in many areas and shipping freshly harvested new crop onions.
- July 27th, 2020 Supply Update: Crazy hot weather for the past two weeks has stopped harvesting on many items here in North Carolina
- July 13th, 2020 Supply Update: All lettuces, but especially iceberg and romaine are extremely tight right now and expected to stay that way for a while.
- June 29th, 2020 Supply Update: Russet potatoes from Idaho remain a very good value
- June 22th, 2020 Supply Update: We have cabbage, corn, cucumbers, blueberries, squash, zucchini all getting started.
- June 8th, 2020 Supply Update: Lots of local products are beginning to come to market.
- May 25, 2020 Supply Update: It’s good to have our friends and customers back in business!
- May 8, 2020 Supply Update: Broccoli is plentiful on both coasts and pricing is very attractive.
- May 4, 2020 Supply Update: In a normal year, we would all be scrambling to get ready for this coming weekend.
- April 13, 2020 Supply Update: Well the big news is certainly how our entire foodservice industry is trying our best to find a way to stay in business during the Coronavirus pandemic
- March 16, 2020 Supply Update: Heavy rains in California’s growing areas are creating havoc for farmers and shortened supplies on many items, especially leafy greens.
- March 2, 2020 Supply Update: Florida is scheduled to start new squash fields toward the end of next week; unfortunately, that is not helping the current situation.
- February 24, 2020 Supply Update: Availability and quality of zucchini is improving each week but, unfortunately, yellow continues to struggle.
- February 17, 2020 Supply Update: Squash availability from Florida continues to get better, but volume is still not enough to meet the demand.
Divisions of Ford’s Produce Co., Inc.
Let us save you money by cutting your produce.
Bone Suckin’ Sauce, Fire Dancer Jalapeno Nuts, Wine Nuts, Fruit Baskets and more!
Grown Here, Not Flown Here.